Program & Abstracts
Thank you for your interest. The program will commence at 9.00am on Monday 29 April 2018 and conclude at approximately 5.00pm on Tuesday 30 April 2019. Pre-conference workshops will be taking place in the afternoon of Sunday 28 April 2019.
The program will include the following workshops and presentations:
- Pre-conference Workshop 1: Introduction to Diagnostic Error
- Pre-conference Workshop 2: Bedside to boardroom: The roles patients and communities can play in supporting diagnostic excellence
- Pre-conference Workshop 3: The Joy of Looking - The National Gallery of Victoria – Limited spots available!
- Pre-conference workshop 4: Research to Improve Diagnosis: Strategies for Operational Measurement of Diagnostic Performance
- Coping with Medical Error
- Cognitive biases
- Expertise & Teaching Clinical Reasoning
- Problems & Solutions
AusDEM 2019 Mailing List
Stay up to date on AusDEM 2019 by joining the mailing list.