Program & Abstracts
Thank you for your interest. The program will commence at 9.00am on Monday 29 April 2018 and conclude at approximately 5.00pm on Tuesday 30 April 2019. Pre-conference workshops will be taking place in the afternoon of Sunday 28 April 2019.
The program will continue to be updated as more details are confirmed.
Delegates can now register for the pre-conference workshops via the online registration system. Each workshop is AUD$120. Patients and patient advocates attending Workshop 2 receive complimentary registration to attend this workshop only. Contact the conference secretariat on how to register for this workshop.
The program will include the following workshops and presentations:
- Pre-conference Workshop 1: Introduction to Diagnostic Error
- Pre-conference Workshop 2: Bedside to boardroom: The roles patients and communities can play in supporting diagnostic excellence
- Pre-conference Workshop 3: The Joy of Looking - The National Gallery of Victoria – Limited spots available!
- Coping with Medical Error
- Cognitive biases
- Expertise & Teaching Clinical Reasoning
- Problems & Solutions
AusDEM 2019 Mailing List
Stay up to date on AusDEM 2019 by joining the mailing list.