Practical Hacks to Teaching Clinical Reasoning
#TeachDx Twitter Chat
Event Date: Thursday, January 17, 2018
Event Time: 8:00 pm CST/9:00 pm EST
Moderator: Andrew Olson (@andrewolsonmd)
- Q1: What is one specific thing that you do during rounds to teach clinical reasoning? #TeachDx
- Q2: What’s something that you do in clinic to teach clinical reasoning? #TeachDx
- Q3: You have 30 minutes to talk about clinical reasoning with your team. What do you do? #TeachDx
- Q4: What is something specific you do to ensure clinical reasoning education continues when things get busy? #TeachDx
- Q5: If you had to give one article to your learners as you walk out of the ward at the end of the week, what would it be? #TeachDx
Join Us on Twitter
Stay up-to-date on the latest news in improving diagnostic quality and safety by following @ImproveDx. Catch up on the conversation with #TeachDx.
Join the Education Community
Join the Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine (SIDM)'s Education Community to work with your peers to integrate diagnostic quality and safety into health professions training and life long learning.