Health Institution/ Nonprofit Organization Membership
Health institutions, nonprofit organizations, physician groups, professional associations, and societies are welcome to join the Society to Improve Diagnosis in Medicine (SIDM).
By joining SIDM, you and your organization will be able to extend your network and work toward a shared goal of improving diagnosis in medicine.
All Health Institution/Nonprofit Organization Members receive:
- Free access to SIDM's peer-reviewed journal, Diagnosis
- Complementary subscription to SIDM's newsletter, ImproveDx
- Subscription to SIDM Listserv
- Perpetual access to Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference presentations
- Acknowledgement in SIDM's annual report
Additional benefits as described below are offered to different contribution levels.
* This benefit may be assigned to organizational staff or external individuals, e.g. constituents.
Become a Member
Join the health institution and nonprofit organization members working with SIDM to improve diagnosis.
Our Health Institution/Nonprofit Organizaton Members
Learn more about the organizations helping SIDM work toward a world where no patients are harmed by diagnostic error.