Call for Workshops - CLOSED
Deadline was March 17
Submissions should contribute to and advance the field of diagnostic quality and be relevant to SIDM's Strategic Priorities. The SIDM 2023 conference in Cleveland, The Future of Diagnosis: Achieving Excellence and Equity, includes a patient perspective, and we are especially interested in innovative, patient-centered workshops that are co-developed and delivered with patients and patient advocates.
All accepted presenters will be required to register for SIDM's The Future of Diagnosis: Achieving Excellence and Equity conference in Cleveland, October 8-10, 2023; registration fees, travel, and lodging costs are NOT covered for presenters.
Thank you for your interest and your submission!
Workshops will be 90 minutes, CME accredited, and focus on some aspect of diagnostic error or the diagnostic process. They must be highly interactive and provide participants with actionable knowledge or key takeaways. A maximum of four presenters per workshop are allowed.
Notification of acceptance or rejections will be made in late-April.
Choose from the list of categories that your workshop best fits into (please consider the implications of achieving excellence and equity):
- Research: Topics related to original diagnostic error research or innovative methods for examining diagnostic safety.
- Education: Topics related to educational strategies to improve diagnosis; evaluations of novel educational programs are especially welcomed.
- Technology: Topics related to innovative uses of technology in improving diagnosis.
NOTE: Manufacturers and/or vendors may not apply to or sponsor this category.
- Practice Improvement: Topics related to practice management or patient engagement.
- Other: New and novel ideas that don't fit into the above tracks.
October 8-10, 2023
Call for Workshops
Deadline March 17
Call for Abstracts
Opens April 2023
Opens June 2023