We would like to thank everyone who attended and supported the 1st Australasian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference that took place 23 – 25 May 2017, in Melbourne, Australia.
We are thrilled with the results and feedback from our delegates. A total of 216 delegates attended the conference.
Access Conference Presentations
Download presentations from AusDEM 2017 sessions.
Looking to stay informed on the latest AusDEM updates? Get conference news delivered straight to your inbox.
AusDEM 2017 Committee Members:
- Dr Carmel Crock, Convenor, Director, Emergency Department, The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
- Tracy Clarke, Deputy Director Governance and Assurance, Clinical Excellence Commission
- Julia Harrison, Emergency Physician, Senior Lecturer, Monash University
- A/Prof Dinesh Varma, Acting Director of Radiology, Head of Emergency & Trauma Radiology, The Alfred & Monash University
- A/Prof Amanda Walker, Senior Clinical Advisor, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare
- Maureen Williams, Patient Advocate
- Roger Wilson, Chief Pathologist, NSW Health Pathology