We would like to thank everyone who attended and supported the 1st Australasian Diagnostic Error in Medicine Conference that took place 23 – 25 May 2017, in Melbourne, Australia.
We are thrilled with the results and feedback from our delegates. A total of 216 delegates attended the conference.
AusDEM 2017 Committee Members:
- Dr Carmel Crock, Convenor, Director, Emergency Department, The Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital
- Tracy Clarke, Deputy Director Governance and Assurance, Clinical Excellence Commission
- Julia Harrison, Emergency Physician, Senior Lecturer, Monash University
- A/Prof Dinesh Varma, Acting Director of Radiology, Head of Emergency & Trauma Radiology, The Alfred & Monash University
- A/Prof Amanda Walker, Senior Clinical Advisor, Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Healthcare
- Maureen Williams, Patient Advocate
- Roger Wilson, Chief Pathologist, NSW Health Pathology