When: June 16-17, 2020
Where: University of Padova - Padova, Italy
Join us for the 3rd European Conference on Diagnostic Error (EuroDEM 2020) taking place June 16-17, 2020 at the University of Padova in Padova, Italy.
Join international leaders in diagnostic quality research and education and learn about the latest research and interventions to improve diagnostic quality and safety.
Conference tracks include:
- Errors in Acute Care
- Innovations in Sepsis Diagnosis
- Developments in Decision Support and AI
- Feedback and Calibration
- Laboratory Related Errors
Access the conference program for more information on tracks and speakers.
Featured speakers include:
- Giuseppe Banfi
- Vincenzo Crupi
- Niek de Wit
- Paul Epner
- Mark Graber
- Jonathan Ilgen
- Georgios Lyratzopoulos
- Marloes Nederhand
- Mario Plebani
- Walter Ricciardi
- Lisa Sanders
- Hardeep Singh
- Laura Zwaan
- Tuesday, June 16, 2020 Aula Magna – Palazzo del Bo, University of Padova
Via VIII Febbraio 2 – 35122 Padova, Italy
- Wednesday, June 17, 2020 Aula G.B. Morgagni – University Hospital
Via Giustiniani 2 – 35128 Padova, Italy
The official language of the conference is English. No simultaneous translation will be provided.
Certificate of Attendance
All registered attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
ECM and EACCME Credits
The conference has been submitted for accreditation to the Italian ECM (Educazione Continua in Medicina) and European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME). Delegates can collect questionnaires and forms by the Secretariat Desk on conference site. ECM/CME Certificates will be available after evaluation.
- Abstract submission opens:
January 27, 2020
- Online registration opens:
January 27, 2020
- Deadline for abstract submissions:
March 25, 2020
- Deadline for early registration:
May 1, 2020
- Online registration closes:
June 6, 2020